FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Are you insured? Yes; and we are fully insured, bonded, and recognized by BWC as a Certified Drug/Alcohol Free Workplace.
- How do we compare to other cleaning companies? Our pricing is competitive with other cleaning companies across the United States. What makes us unique is our vision of leveraging our business as a means of providing supportive employment for professional men and women who are shattering the myth that a person past dictates their future. Beyond pricing, the value is in the lives you impact and participation with us in shattering that myth! We value strong, open and authentic relationships.
- What type of cleaning supplies do we use? We offer green, nontoxic, eco-friendly, biodegradable cleaning products available for glass, floor, window, and toilet cleaning solutions. Some of the products we use include: Envirox, Vinegar and Dawn Dish Soap. We also use a hospital grade disinfectant to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other germs on specific high-touch areas.
- How do I schedule a cleaning? Complete the online request form. Once you submit your request you will receive confirmation and a CleanTurn Representative will follow-up with you to finalize details.
- Am I locked into a cleaning schedule? We work with the customer to decide the best schedule to fit their needs, including the frequency, preferred days and times (including either during business hours, after hours, or weekends). If something changes in your scheduling needs, we will do our best to accommodate!
- How does pricing work? Pricing is based on the size of your space, the tasks, scope of work and amount of time required to complete the work with satisfaction! You can tell us more about your needs when you request our services.
- How am in invoiced for commercial cleaning? All invoices are billed on a monthly basis. You will receive your invoice by the end of the first full week of each month following service. Invoices are sent by email unless otherwise requested. We operate on a Net-15 payment term. Payment can be made via check, bank transfer or credit card. There is a 3% fee on all credit cards. If requested, we will provide an Automatic Payment Authorization Form.
- How do I apply for a position? Please fill out an online application under the About Us / Join Our Team pages. Our Director of Human Resources will contact you to schedule an interview.
- How long does the interview usually last? The interview lasts about 1 1/2 hours. Participants must stay the entire time to be considered for employment opportunities.
- What can I expect during the group interview? When you arrive, you can expect to fill out an application (unless you completed one online). An overview of the company will be provided, and you will participate in an interactive question and answer session. Plan to arrive on time…late arrivals will be asked to attend the next group interview.
- What is the starting pay rate? We offer a competitive starting pay rate. We also provide opportunities for pay increases at 90 days, 6 months and one year. Our benefits package includes health insurance, paid time off, subsidized professional counseling services, 401k and more!
- Do you hire people with criminal records? Yes, we are a supportive employer and we believe a person’s past does not dictate their future.
- Where are you located? 1059 Cable Avenue; Columbus, Ohio 43222. We are conveniently located off of Broad and Rodgers which is a stop on the COTA Bus Number 10 route.